You asked for it, and now it's here: CafeSwap Polygon is ready to launch.
CafeSwap will go live on Polygon this Saturday, September 25th, 2021. This Polygon launch provides numerous benefits to the Binance Smart Chain and Polygon users and we can’t wait to tell you all about it.
CafeSwap Launching On Polygon Offers Rewarding Decentralized Exchange And Cross-Farming Opportunities
CafeSwap aims to demonstrate its cross-chain promise with this debut on Polygon. The DEX brings the power of pBREW token to Polygon while allowing the use of Anyswap bridge to transact their BREW and MOCHA tokens to Polygon freely.
Additionally, the new integration will enable BREW and MOCHA holders a seamless cross-farming experience.
Cross-farming will also be possible using pBREW on BSC, the native token of CafeSwap on Polygon. However, this possibility for yield farming will materialize at a later date.
Why Choose Polygon?
CafeSwap’s next destination, following a successful deployment on Binance Smart Chain, is Polygon. Due to the expanding ecology of the blockchain, the anticipated debut of CafeSwap on Polygon may come at no surprise since it offers low fees and fast transactions. It was only a matter of time before CafeSwap launched on Polygon, and that moment is finally here.
Polygon Network has been one of the fastest-growing blockchains since 2021, with an unprecedented surge in its user base while remaining faithful to the principles of decentralization.
CafeSwap - Polygon Integration To Provide De-Fi Users With A Catalog Of Benefits🎊
CafeSwap's launch on Polygon heralds the arrival of some unique CafeSwap De-Fi products.
Some of these products are listed below:
- CafeSwap Portfolio: Cafeswap’s portfolio tracker enables users to keep track of their liquidity positions and farm income in one place. It keeps consumers informed of the daily APR, daily returns, annual return, TVL, and other statistics necessary to make the right investment decision.
- CafeSwap Migrate: Cafeswap Migrate enables users to easily transfer their LPs from other decentralized exchanges like quickswap, apeswap, and sushiswap to cafeswap with a single click. Users are spared the arduous chore of removing lp and re-adding it to cafeswap.
- CafeSwap Trade Mining: Cafeswap aspires to be a rewarding decentralized exchange on the polygon network, and as such, we are launching a trade mining campaign on the polygon that will reward up to 50 million pBREW tokens in total to trade miners for swapping tokens on the cafeswap dex. Users will be able to claim pBREW tokens and receive a fee reimbursement of up to 100% in pBREW for each swap/Trade at a later point in time after the official launch.
- Cafeswap Trading Competition: Additionally, Cafeswap will host a trade competition in which users will compete against one another in a volume war for the chance to win exciting apple products and pBREW prizes.
Details about the trading competition will be live on upcoming Monday on the official trading competition page.
CafeSwap Integration On Polygon Timeline🗓
- September 22nd — Official Polygon integration announcement to spark the fire
- September 22nd — Anyswap Cross-Chain Bridge is Live
- September 22nd 16:00 UTC — Official countdown till Polygon integration goes live and the excitement intensifies
- September 23rd, 16:00 UTC — Official AMA about Polygon with the Cafeswap team, answering everything you got in your mind on Cafeswap Telegram handle.
- September 25th, 14:00 UTC — Cafeswap decentralized exchange goes live on polygon with LP migration tool to move LP from other DEX’s.
- September 25th, 16:00 UTC — Cafeswap officially goes live as your favorite rewarding yield farming and staking platform.
- September 26th, 14:00 UTC — The feature-packed Cafeswap official portfolio tracker goes live on Polygon.
- September 27th, 13:00 UTC — The super exciting Cafeswap Trading Competition for the pBREW-USDC, BREW-USDC, MOCHA-USDC, MATIC-USDC, and ETH-USDC trading pairs go live on Polygon, Winners get to win exciting apple products and pBREW prizes.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 500+ applications hosted, ~600M total transactions processed, ~60M unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.
CafeSwap is a De-Fi project with the sole purpose of making decentralized finance services available to the average user. The De-Fi protocol achieves such a lofty objective through its set of unique products like a decentralized exchange, yield farming, staking, yield optimization, portfolio tracker, dual farms, and many more.